Thomas Kinkade Illuminated "Christmas Village" Wreath
First-Ever! Illuminated wreath is a festive treat with intricate 3D scenes, 7 glowing buildings, 11 lanterns and 20 figures. Limited edition.
Measures 14" in diameter
- $99.99 US
- $18.00 US
Brighten your holidays with an amazing Collectibles Market first inspired by Thomas Kinkade! For the first time, Thomas Kinkade's beloved Victorian homes, cottages, and a warmly lit church come to life in an illuminated wreath, exclusively from The Hamilton Collection! What a unique holiday home decor dream-come-true, handcrafted and hand-painted by skilled artisans - a one-of-a-kind masterpiece!
The glowing windows of every building and an array of welcoming lanterns beckon you deep into a winter wonderland where children busily build a snowman, carolers sing, and villagers enjoy a horse-drawn sleigh ride! But hurry! Demand for this limited-edition Thomas Kinkade collectible is expected to be very strong - order now!
- A Market First illuminated sculptural Christmas wreath based upon the beloved holiday paintings of renowned artist Thomas Kinkade, available only from The Hamilton Collection
- No two are alike! Meticulously handcrafted and hand-painted by skilled artisans, recreating the nostalgic Victorian charm of Thomas Kinkade's luminous artistry
- It lights up! The windows of 7 lighted buildings and 11 welcoming lanterns are lit from within for a warm glow
- Wreath includes more than 20 hand-painted characters
- Captivating and intricate 3D details include realistic accents and finishes on every building, heartwarming villager figurines busily enjoying holiday activities, sparkling "snow", lush holiday greenery and decorations, and a magnificent gold-trimmed ribbon
- Powered by AC adapter (included) or use 2 "AA" batteries (not included)
- Hanging device included for immediate display
- Edition strictly limited to 95 casting days, so order now!
- Hand-numbered with matching Certificate of Authenticity
- Measures 14" in diameter; 35.6 cm in diameter
©2004 Thomas Kinkade, The Thomas Kinkade Company, Morgan Hill, CA. All Rights Reserved.