Limited-edition figurine depicting a loving grandmother with her granddaughter in Victorian setting. Features real feather and heartwarming sentiment.
Measures 7" H
- $39.98 US
- $8.99 US
Few bonds are more extraordinary than that between a loving grandmother and her darling granddaughter. Now, celebrate the precious gift of granddaughters and a grandmother's love with this Thomas Kinkade grandmother/granddaughter figurine, available exclusively from The Hamilton Collection. Inspired by the romantic Victorian-style paintings of Thomas Kinkade, this granddaughter and grandmother figurine is truly a timeless celebration of the unending love they share for each other.
This limited-edition figurine is exquisitely handcrafted to feature a precious pair strolling together hand in hand as the sweet granddaughter waves an old-fashioned pin wheel. Wearing meticulously hand-painted Victorian-style ensembles with a real feather and delicate lace-inspired accents enhanced with sparkling glitter, grandmother's love is perfectly inscribed on her skirt: "You Fill My Heart With Joy, Granddaughter." Strong demand is anticipated, so don't wait. Order now!
- Celebrate the cherished bond between a grandmother and her sweet granddaughter with this Thomas Kinkade granddaughter figurine, available only from The Hamilton Collection
- Inspired by Thomas Kinkade's romantic Victorian-style paintings
- Exquisitely handcrafted and hand-painted to depict a grandmother and granddaughter strolling together hand in hand as the granddaughter waves an old-fashioned pin wheel
- Meticulous details include lace-inspired accents embellished with glitter and a real feather in the grandmother's red chapeau
- Grandmother's skirt is inscribed with the sentiment "You Fill My Heart With Joy, Granddaughter" in golden script
- Premiere issue in A Grandmother's Love Lasts a Lifetime Figurine Collection
- Edition limited to 95 casting days, so order now
- Hand-numbered with matching Certificate of Authenticity
- Measures 7" H; 17.8 cm H
Detail from Hidden Gazebo ©1993 Thomas Kinkade
©2011 The Hamilton Collection. All Rights Reserved.