Licensed 1:24-scale diecast of Jimmie Johnson's 2011 No. 48 patriotic Lowe's® car. Over 100 parts, opening hood and trunk and DIN.
1:24 scale measures 8-1/2" L
- $109.99 US
- $18.00 US
He's a NASCAR® driver in a class of his own, and he's ready to show you exactly what it means to sport the true power of pride! Jimmie Johnson is back for the 2011 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series with a patriotic paint scheme he first made famous with his win at the 2003 All-Star race. And we are extremely proud to introduce a dynamic Jimmie Johnson collectible diecast car showcasing this Chevy Impala No. 48 Power of Pride paint scheme, available from Motorsport Editions.
Licensed by NASCAR® and Hendrick Motorsports, this precision-engineered 2011 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series diecast car is loaded with authentic details and features an opening hood and trunk, manufacturer-specific engine detailing, accurate head contour and simulated exhaust openings. Crafted with over 100 individual parts, it even has a special DIN (Diecast Identification Number) visible through the back windshield, for authenticity and registration of your prized collectible. Don't miss this patriotic Jimmie Johnson diecast car. Strong demand is expected, so order now!
- A patriotic Jimmie Johnson diecast car recreating his famous 2003 and 2011 paint scheme, the Power of Pride, available from Motorsport Editions
- Officially licensed by NASCAR® and Hendrick Motorsports
- This No. 48 Chevy Impala diecast car sports a patriotic American flag paint scheme, recreating the one Jimmie drove to win the 2003 All-Star race, and as appeared again during the 2011 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series
- Jimmie Johnson diecast car is precision-engineered by Lionel® NASCAR® Collectables, in 1:24 scale, and features over 100 parts
- This 2011 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series diecast car features a diecast body and chassis, opening hood and trunk, manufacturer-specific engine detail, accurate head contour and simulated exhaust openings
- With replica Goodyear Eagle tires and Tampo printed graphics creating an exciting Jimmie Johnson collectible to add to your display
- Diecast Identification Number (DIN) is visible through the back window for registration of your Jimmie Johnson collectible
- 1:24 scale measures 8-1/2" L; 21.6 cm L
©2011 The Hamilton Collection