Fully licensed 1:24 scale diecast sports Dale Jr.'s No. 88 AMP Energy Sugar Free paint scheme.
1:24 scale measures 8-1/2" L
- $59.99 US
- $9.00 US
NEWSFLASH: AMP™ Energy debuts Sugar Free Lightning and NASCAR®'s favorite son runs up a super sweet salute with an electric paint scheme! Take a ride with this Dale Earnhardt Jr. No. 88 AMP Energy/National Guard diecast car and feel the lightning. As premiered during the NASCAR 2010 Sprint Cup season, this dynamic diecast car sports a charcoal, black and yellow scheme that's sure to get you amped up with excitement.
Officially licensed by JR Motorsports, NASCAR® and Hendrick Motorsports, this 1:24 scale collectible diecast car is expertly engineered and crafted by Motorsports Authentics. Key features include detailed interior and manufacturer-specific engine detail. Strong demand is expected for the No. 88 AMP Energy/National Guard car, so don't miss your chance to ride the lightning. Order now!
- A dynamic Dale Earnhardt Jr. diecast car sporting his AMP™ Energy Sugar Free Lightning paint scheme, available from Motorsport Editions™
- Licensed by JR Motorsports, NASCAR® and Hendrick Motorsports
- The Dale Earnhardt Jr. No. 88 AMP Energy Sugar Free Lightning/National Guard car is expertly engineered and crafted in 1:24 scale by Motorsports Authentics, authorities in the field of collectible diecast reproduction
- Premiered during the March 28th race at Martinsville Speedway as part of the 2010 NASCAR Sprint Cup season, an electric charcoal, black and yellow paint scheme
- Features a detailed interior with driver's side safety net and manufacturer-specific engine detail
- Dale Jr.'s No. 88 diecast car comes complete with authentic Goodyear Eagle tires and Tampo printed graphics, accenting the bold paint scheme
- An important Dale Earnhardt Jr. diecast car for your own collection or a winning NASCAR fan gift
- 1:24 scale measures 8-1/2" L; 21.6 cm L
©2010 The Hamilton Collection. All Rights Reserved.