Officially-licensed by Stewart-Haas Racing. Limited-edition #14 chopper figurine honors Stewart's 2011 Sprint Cup win. Office Depot paint scheme.
Measures 7-1/4" L
- $39.98 US
- $8.99 US
Tony Stewart's done it again! Celebrate his third 2011 Sprint Cup victory with this NASCAR Tony Stewart motorcycle figurine, available only from Motorsport Editions. Officially licensed by Stewart-Haas Racing, this limited-edition #14 tribute on wheels is sure to make a winning impression!
This handcrafted NASCAR 2011 Championship collectible is inspired by the energy-fueled design from Stewart's winning Office Depot paint scheme and prominently features Tony's replica signature, his winning #14 and a 2011 Championship logo. Exciting details include customized fenders and spokes, a chrome-colored fork, headlight and dual exhaust pipes. There's even a matching helmet on the seat! A sleek frame and pierced wheels complete this champion chopper, making this a must-have for a die-hard Stewart fan. Strong demand is expected, so don't delay. Order now!
- A tricked-out NASCAR Tony Stewart motorcycle figurine celebrating his 2011 Sprint Cup victory, available only from Motorsport Editions
- Officially licensed by Stewart-Haas Racing
- Handcrafted in artist's resin to capture a wealth of detail, this chopper figurine features high-gloss Office Depot paint scheme and hand-applied graphics including Tony's replica signature, his winning #14, and a 2011 Championship logo
- Customized fenders and spokes, a chrome-colored fork, headlight and dual exhaust pipes add more delight
- Matching helmet on the seat, sleek frame and pierced wheels complete this champion chopper
- Makes great addition to your own NASCAR memorabilia, or a unique gift for Tony Stewart fans
- Premiere issue in the Tony Stewart Champion Choppers Figurine Collection
- Edition limited to 95 casting days, so order now!
- Hand-numbered with matching Certificate of Authenticity
- Measures 7-1/4" L; 18.4 cm L
©2012 The Hamilton Collection. All Rights Reserved