Limited-edition Victorian lady figurine reflects the beauty of Thomas Kinkade's painting "The Garden of Prayer" in a unique reflective gazing ball.
Measures 7-1/4" H
- $39.98 US
- $8.99 US
With a basket of flowers at her side, this fashionable Victorian lady dreamily gazes upon the serene reflection of a Thomas Kinkade garden in the mirror-like ball, her spirit touched by the remarkable peace and serenity its splendor inspires. Welcome to the idyllic world of the Painter of Light, captured forever in this limited-edition Victorian lady figurine, inspired by one of his most favorite paintings "The Garden of Prayer," and available exclusively from The Hamilton Collection.
Dressed in a sweeping blue Victorian dress, this glorious collectible figurine is carefully handcrafted in artist's resin and beautifully hand-painted with bas-relief floral patterns. And simply take a gaze into her mirror-like reflective gazing ball to discover a remarkable miniature reproduction of "The Garden of Prayer." With colorful flowers blooming all around her, and Thom's signature golden lantern accenting her chapeau, this splendid Victorian lady figurine is waiting to take you on a stroll through unparalleled beauty. Care to accompany her? Order now!
- Thomas Kinkade's beloved painting "The Garden of Prayer" is showcased in a truly unique way in this Victorian lady figurine, available only from The Hamilton Collection
- Exquisitely handcrafted in artist's resin and hand-painted to highlight the realistic detailing, including bas-relief floral patterns across her blue Victorian dress and the colorful blooming flowers all around her
- She gazes into a mirror-like reflective ball that showcases a miniature reproduction of one of Thom's most favorite paintings, "The Garden of Prayer"
- Discover one of Thomas Kinkade's signature golden lanterns accenting her chapeau
- Premiere issue in the Thomas Kinkade Ladies of the Garden Figurine Collection
- Edition is limited to only 95 casting days, so order now
- Hand-numbered with matching Certificate of Authenticity
- Measures 7-1/4" H; 18.4 cm H
©2010 The Hamilton Collection. All Rights Reserved.