Chevy Impala sports Tony Stewart's #14 Office Depot paint scheme in 1:18 scale. Handcrafted with replica signature. Edition limited to 1,414!
Measures 11" L
- $79.96 US
- $13.00 US
Famous for being a rebel on the track, Tony Stewart is one of the most thrilling drivers on the circuit. Now, you can own a first-ever NASCAR® Tony Stewart race car sculpture capturing all the revved-up style and action of his 2011 #14 Chevrolet Impala Office Depot ride. This limited-edition 1:18-scale sculptural replica spans an incredible 11 inches in length, and is fully licensed by NASCAR and Stewart-Haas Racing.
Brought to you only by Motorsport Editions this NASCAR Tony Stewart sculpture is impressive from bumper to bumper. Handcrafted with amazing detail, and hand-painted to showcase the vivid glory of Tony's original red and black paint scheme, it boasts official sponsor logos and his replica signature across the windshield. With a strict limited edition of only 1,414, this exciting Tony Stewart collectible won't last long. Don't wait to secure yours - order now!
- An exciting collectible race car sculpture recreating the dynamic 2011 #14 Office Depot ride of NASCAR®'s Tony Stewart, available only from Motorsport Editions
- Officially licensed by NASCAR and Stewart-Haas Racing
- This NASCAR Tony Stewart race car sculpture is handcrafted with amazing detail, and hand-painted to showcase the vivid high-gloss finish of Tony's original red and black paint Office Depot paint scheme
- Features intricate details like tinted windows and sculptural spoiler and hood pins
- Finished with official sponsor logos and Tony's replica signature across the windshield to create an important NASCAR Tony Stewart sculpture
- Edition is strictly limited to only 1,414, so order now
- Hand-numbered with matching Certificate of Authenticity
- Measures 11" L; 27.9 cm L
©2011 The Hamilton Collection. All Rights Reserved.