First-ever Louis Comfort Tiffany-style fairy figurine by artist Nene Thomas. Gleaming stained-glass pattern with sparkling faux gems. Limited edition!
Measures 6" H
- $39.98 US
- $8.99 US
Fly on delicate wings to a magical realm of light, color and renewal. Introducing the first-ever Nene Thomas fantasy art fairy figurine inspired by the iconic stained-glass artistry of Louis Comfort Tiffany. Holding a dragonfly, the symbol of the positive force that empowers us for a lifetime, this beautiful stained glass-pattern figurine is available only from The Hamilton Collection.
Designed by renowned artist Nene Thomas and handcrafted by master artisans, this striking fantasy art fairy figurine features meticulously hand-painted patterns on her wings and gown, replicating prized elements from Louis Comfort Tiffany's beloved dragonfly pattern. Sparkling all over with impressive faux gems, you will delight in the elegance of her timeless design, glimpsed in the impressive detailing that flows from her hand-etched sword to the curls of her magnificent hair. Strong demand is expected for this limited-edition stained glass-pattern figurine, so don't miss out. Order now!
- Visit a magical realm of light, color and renewal with this first-ever Nene Thomas fantasy art fairy figurine inspired by the stained-glass artistry of Louis Comfort Tiffany, available only from The Hamilton Collection
- Designed by renowned artist Nene Thomas and handcrafted by master artisans in artist's resin to replicate the prized elements from Louis Comfort Tiffany's beloved stained-glass dragon fly pattern
- Hand-painting with high-gloss enamel creates the look of real stained glass with raised leading
- Beautiful stained glass-pattern figurine sparkles with faux gems and shimmers with metallic accents
- A remarkable masterpiece of lifelike detail, from the hand-etched sword and sculpted dragonfly that rests on her hand, to her magnificent hair and the flower that adorns it
- Premiere issue in the Reflections of Fairies Figurine Collection
- Edition limited to 95 casting days, so order now
- Hand-numbered with matching Certificate of Authenticity
- Measures 6" H; 15.2cm H
©2011 The Hamilton Collection. All Rights Reserved.