First-ever Victorian lady figurine inspired by the "Lamplight Village" painting. Handcrafted, with pearlescent finishes and glitter. Limited edition.
Measures approximately 7-1/4" H
- $39.98 US
- $8.99 US
While clutching her precious letters close, this lovely lady gracefully strolls through the town of Lamplight Village. A vision of Victorian refinement, she is now yours to behold in this first-ever Thomas Kinkade elegant woman figurine inspired by one of his most beloved paintings: "Lamplight Village." Available exclusively from The Hamilton Collection, this glorious Thomas Kinkade collectible figurine will most certainly usher you back in time to the most idyllic of locations.
Impeccably handcrafted by skilled artisans and carefully painted by hand, this Victorian elegant woman figurine showcases a wealth of magnificent details, touched with a pearlescent finish and hand-applied glitter. From her beautiful chapeau, adorned with a bouquet of sculpted flowers, to the striped accent pattern that accentuates her hat, bodice, sash and skirt, she is a true picture of beauty. Plus, there's a special touch - a cluster of flowers at her waist is graced with a miniature golden lantern - the Painter of Light's trademark symbol. Strong demand is expected for this limited-edition Thomas Kinkade collectible figurine, so don't wait to secure yours. Order now!
- The first-ever Victorian-era elegant woman figurine inspired by acclaimed artist Thomas Kinkade's beloved "Lamplight Village" painting, exclusively from The Hamilton Collection
- This Thomas Kinkade collectible figurine is expertly handcrafted of artist's resin and painted by hand with a pearlescent finish to capture the true spirit of the Painter of Light's artwork
- Captures a Victorian-era lady clutching a bundle of precious love letters, while gracefully strolling with her elegant parasol
- This elegant woman figurine features a beautiful chapeau, adorned with a bouquet of sculpted flowers, a striped accent pattern accentuating her hat, bodice, sash and skirt, and sparkling hand-applied glitter that adorns her sleeves and her ensemble's "ruffled" trim
- The cluster of flowers at her waist is graced with a miniature golden lantern - Thomas Kinkade's trademark symbol of light
- Premiere issue in the Ladies of Lamplight Village Figurine Collection
- Edition is limited to 95 casting days, so order now
- Hand-numbered with matching Certificate of Authenticity
- Measures approximately 7-1/4" H; 18.4 cm H
©2012 The Hamilton Collection. All Rights Reserved.