Phillies Home Run Racer Motorcycle Figurine
Measure approximately 7-3/4" L
- Each issue shipped automatically
- Never risk a price increase
- No risk — 100% satisfaction guaranteed
- No obligation — cancel any time
Maybe Later (Order one issue now)
Pride for the Philadelphia Phillies keeps going long after their last game of the year! Now, celebrate the exciting legacy of your favorite baseball team with this first-ever MLB Philadelphia Phillies Motorcycle Figurine, available from The Hamilton Collection.
Officially licensed by Major League Baseball Properties, Inc., this handcrafted Philadelphia Phillies figurine features a sleek custom frame with a bold paint scheme featuring Philadelphia Phillies logos and colors throughout. A chrome-colored fork, headlight and dual exhaust pipes add a winning gleam to this limited-edition Phillies collectible. Make a full-throttle addition to your own baseball memorabilia, or give as a unique MLB Philadelphia Phillies fan gift. Strong demand is anticipated, so don't delay. Order now!
- Showcase your Philadelphia Phillies pride with this first-ever MLB Philadelphia Phillies Motorcycle Figurine, available from The Hamilton Collection
- Officially licensed by Major League Baseball Properties, Inc.
- Handcrafted in artist's resin to capture realistic detail, this MLB Philadelphia Phillies chopper features an unmistakable high-gloss paint scheme and hand-applied graphics
- The sleek custom-designed frame, fenders, rims and engine feature official Philadelphia Phillies logos, colors and motifs throughout
- A chrome-colored fork, headlight, dual exhaust pipes and spokes gleam with a winning reflection
- A matching Phillies helmet rests on the seat as the finishing touch
- Makes a full-throttle addition to your own Phillies memorabilia or a unique MLB Philadelphia Phillies fan gift
- Premiere issue in the Philadelphia Phillies Motorcycle Figurine Collection
- Edition limited to 95 casting days, so order now
- Hand-numbered with matching Certificate authenticating your collectible as an original from The Hamilton Collection
- Measures 7-3/4" L; 19.7 cm L
©2012 The Hamilton Collection. All Rights Reserved.