Edition limited to 1,414! Officially licensed 1:18-scale sculpted replica with 2011 #14 Mobil 1 paint scheme, Tony Stewart's replica signature, more.
1:18 scale, measures 11" L
- $79.96 US
- $13.00 US
Tony Stewart smoked the competition in 2011 to win his third NASCAR® Sprint Cup Series Championship. Now, own a spectacular tribute to one of the greatest drivers in NASCAR with this Tony Stewart 1:18-scale replica car sculpture. It's the first-ever sculptural resin replica of his winning 2011 #14 Mobil 1 Chevrolet Impala, the very ride he piloted to win his third championship.
This limited-edition sculptural car replica is officially licensed by NASCAR and Stewart-Haas Racing. Expertly handcrafted of artist's resin, this 1:18-scale car measures an impressive 11 inches long and is incredibly detailed, showcasing the bold #14 Mobil 1 paint scheme with high-gloss finish, spoiler and hood pins, tinted windows, and much more. You can see the fully sculpted driver's side safety net, and the windshield even bears Tony's replica signature! It's the perfect addition to your Tony Stewart collection, and if you're looking for the perfect Tony Stewart fan gift, this is it. But don't wait. This exciting edition is strictly limited to just 1,414, and it's an exclusive from Motorsport Editions. Demand is sure to be intense. Order now!
- Honor one of the greatest drivers in NASCAR with this Tony Stewart 1:18-scale replica car sculpture, the first-ever sculptural resin replica of his winning 2011 Chevrolet, available only from Motorsport Editions
- Officially licensed by NASCAR and Stewart-Haas Racing
- This impressive 1:18-scale car sculpture is handcrafted of artist's resin and loaded with details like spoiler and hood pins, tinted windows, fully sculpted driver's side safety net and much more
- Hand-painted high-gloss finish shows off the bold 2011 #14 Mobil 1 paint scheme
- The windshield even bears Tony Stewart's replica signature
- Perfect addition to your Tony Stewart collection, and the ideal Tony Stewart fan gift
- Edition limited to 1,414, so order now!
- Hand-numbered with matching Certificate of Authenticity
- 1:18 scale, measures 11" L; 27.9 cm L
©2012 The Hamilton Collection. All Rights Reserved.