Indianapolis Colts Chopper With Silver And Blue Paint Scheme
Measure approximately 7-3/4" L
- Each issue shipped automatically
- Never risk a price increase
- No risk — 100% satisfaction guaranteed
- No obligation — cancel any time
Maybe Later (Order one issue now)
It's time to rev up your excitement for your beloved Colts! Cheer on your favorite NFL team with this first-ever Indianapolis Colts motorcycle figurine, available only from The Hamilton Collection. Officially licensed by NFL Properties LLC, get ready to roll with this limited-edition tribute on wheels!
This handcrafted football motorcycle figurine features graphics individually applied by hand with a high-gloss paint scheme in Colts silver and blue. Exciting details include the official logos of the Colts along with a chrome-colored fork, headlight and pipes. There's even a matching helmet on the seat! A sleek frame, customized fenders and pierced wheels complete this super-cool collectible chopper. Strong demand is expected for these unique types of football collectibles, so don't delay. Order now!
- Kick-start your pride for your favorite NFL team with this super-cool first-ever Indianapolis Colts motorcycle figurine, available only from The Hamilton Collection
- Officially licensed by NFL Properties LLC
- Handcrafted in artist's resin for intricate, realistic detail, this Colts chopper figurine features real chrome-colored parts, individually hand-applied graphics and a striking high gloss paint scheme in Colts silver and blue
- Exciting details include full-color team motifs, colors and logos, customized fenders and spokes, headlight and pipes
- Matching helmet on the seat, sleek frame and pierced wheels complete this super cool chopper
- A must-have team tribute for any Indianapolis Colts fan
- Premiere issue in the Indianapolis Colts Motorcycle Figurine Collection
- Edition limited to 95 casting days, so order now
- Hand-numbered with matching Certificate authenticating your collectible is an original from The Hamilton Collection
- Measures 7-3/4" L; 19.7 cm L
©2012 The Hamilton Collection. All rights reserved.