1:16-scale John Deere Model L diecast tractor with manufacturer-specific engine detail, movable steering and wheels, rubber tires and removable plow.
1:16 scale, measures 7 1/2" L x 4 1/4" H
- $89.97 US
- $20.00 US
Delivering power and affordability when needed the most, the 1938 John Deere Unstyled Model 'L' tractor helped many struggling American farmers stay in business. Now, the industry leaders in diecast replicas, SpecCast, brings you this vintage, "tiny unstyled powerhouse" of a tractor, masterfully crafted in diecast to 1:16 scale.
Available from The Hamilton Collection in limited quantities, this 1938 John Deere Model 'L' Diecast tractor collectible boasts rugged diecast metal construction. Features include manufacturer-specific detail of its two-cylinder Hercules engine; movable steering and wheels; rubber tires; removable L-1 integral plow; hand-painted, high-gloss paint scheme in trademark John Deere colors; authentic logos and more. Quantities are limited and strong demand is expected for John Deere collectibles. Order now!
- The 1938 John Deere Unstyled Model 'L' Diecast Tractor that helped many struggling American farmers stay in business is masterfully crafted to 1:16 scale in this diecast collectible, available from The Hamilton Collection
- An officially licensed diecast by SpecCast Collectibles, the leader in diecast replicas
- Precision-crafted to the collectors' preferred 1:16-scale, this diecast tractor features manufacturer-specific detail of its two-cylinder Hercules engine; movable steering and wheels; rubber tires; removable L-1 integral plow and more
- Hand-painted in the trademark John Deere green and yellow with hand-applied logos
- 1:16 scale, measures 7 1/2" L x 4 1/4" H; 19.1 cm L x 10.8 cm H.
©2012 Deere & Company.
©2012 The Hamilton Collection. All Rights Reserved.