Margaret Le Van Breast Cancer Awareness Dachshund Figurine
Measure approximately 7" L
- Each issue shipped automatically
- Never risk a price increase
- No risk — 100% satisfaction guaranteed
- No obligation — cancel any time
Maybe Later (Order one issue now)
When raising awareness for breast cancer, it's important to feel good and look fabulous! Now, strut your stuff in the fight against breast cancer with the Paws For A Cause Figurine, a limited edition exclusively form The Hamilton Collection. Specially designed by acclaimed artist Margaret Le Van, you'll be tickled pink knowing that a portion of the proceeds from the sale of this dachshund figurine will be donated to breast cancer research and awareness!
Painted in pink and glammed up to the nines, this handcrafted Margaret Le Van dachshund figurine twinkles with sparkly glitter and gleaming glass gems to show her support. Plus, a big feather plume and Le Van's signature long eyelashes add extra glamour. Strong demand is anticipated, so don't delay. Order now!
- Show your support of breast cancer awareness in style with the Paws For A Cause Figurine specially designed by acclaimed artist Margaret Le Van, available only from The Hamilton Collection
- A portion of the proceeds form the sale of each dachshund figurine will be donated to breast cancer research and awareness!
- Hand-sculpted and painted by hand, this sassy figurine twinkles all over with hand-applied glitter and sparkling glass gems
- A big feather plume and Margaret Le Van's signature big eyelashes add more glamour to this dachshund figurine
- Premiere issue in Dachshund Divas for Hope Figurine Collection
- Edition limited to 95 casting days, so order now!
- Hand-numbered with matching Certificate of Authenticity
- Measures 7" L; 17.8 cm L
- Buy This Item Now:
- Margaret Le Van Breast Cancer Awareness Dachshund Figurine
Paws For a Cause Figurine Specially Designed by Artist Margaret Le Van! Dachshund Figurine Raises Breast Cancer Awareness
- $29.99 US
- $8.99 US
- Item no:
©2013 Margaret Le Van Designs. All Rights Reserved.
©2013 The Hamilton Collection