Limited edition! Hand-sculpted, hand-painted figurine recreates Carol Burnett's Starlet O'Hara character and famous costume. Officially licensed!
Measures 7-1/4" H
- $49.98 US
- $9.00 US
If you ask fans of the Carol Burnett Show which character and sketch was the most memorable, the most hilarious, there's a good chance the answer will be "Starlet O'Hara in 'Went With the Wind,' of course!" Who could ever forget that amazing moment when Carol appeared at the top of that magnificent staircase, swathed in that plush green velvet, those stringy gold tassels, and that sturdy curtain rod. And now this spectacular figurine lets you make that landmark performance a part of every day. Introducing the Starlet Went With the Wind Figurine, officially licensed by Carol Burnett and available ONLY from The Hamilton Collection
The perfect keepsake for any fan of the Carol Burnett Show, this limited-edition figurine is skillfully sculpted by Master Artisans, then handcrafted in artist's resin and hand-painted in vivid color and detail. Inspired by the original costume design, nothing has been left to chance, from each hand-etched piece of golden curtain "fringe" to Starlet's smug confident smirk. Intense demand is anticipated for this must-have tribute to Carol Burnett's most fashionably funny character, so don't wait. Order now
- Carol Burnett's famous performance as Starlet O'Hara in the hilarious sketch "Went With the Wind lives on as a figurine of spectacular style, the Starlet Went With the Wind Figurine, exclusively from The Hamilton Collection
- Officially licensed by Carol Burnett
- The perfect keepsake for any fan of the Carol Burnett Show, this collectible figurine is skillfully hand-sculpted by Master Artisans, then handcrafted in artist's resin and hand-painted in vivid color and detail
- Inspired by the original costume design, nothing has been left to chance, from each hand-etched piece of golden curtain "fringe" to Starlet's smug confident smirk
- Premiere issue in the Carol Burnett: A Legacy Of Stylish Humor Figurine Collection
- Edition limited to 95 casting days, so order now!
- Hand-numbered with matching Certificate of Authenticity
- Measures 7-1/4" H; 18.4 cm H
©2013 Mabel Cat, Inc. – Photo by Randee St. Nichols
©2013 The Hamilton Collection. All Rights Reserved.