A portion of the proceeds goes to Alzheimer's research. Elegant, hand-painted Victorian ladies wear purple with forget-me-not details, real feathers.
Measure approximately 7" H
- $29.99 US
- $8.99 US
Beautiful messengers of hope will inspire you in this first-ever Thomas Kinkade Alzheimer's support figurine collection! Exclusively from The Hamilton Collection, your collection of elegant women figurines begins with Issue One, Caring Companion. Soon, your collection will continue with Issue Two, Compassionate Friend, Issue Three, Serenade of Strength and additional Thomas Kinkade Alzheimer's support figurines, each a separate issue to follow. A portion of the proceeds from the sale of each figurine will be donated to Alzheimer's research.
Each handcrafted, hand-painted figurine in the collection is attired in head-to-toe purple hues and delicate forget-me-not accents - the color and flower associated with Alzheimer's support. Plus, each figurine's elegant, Victorian-era ensemble is topped by a fanciful hat accented with real feathers! You won't want to miss this lovely limited-edition collection that brings stylish support to a good cause. Strong demand is expected, so order now!
- Stylish messengers of hope inspire you while promoting a cure in this Thomas Kinkade Alzheimer's support figurine collection, a first-ever exclusive from The Hamilton Collection
- A portion of the proceeds your purchase will be donated to aid in Alzheimer's research
- Figurines are exquisitely handcrafted of fine artist's resin and hand-painted with luminous pearlescent finishes
- Each stylish lady figurine in this collection is dressed in head-to-toe purple, lavender and lilac - the colors of Alzheimer's care and support
- The ladies' elegant Victorian-era ensembles are adorned with delicate forget-me-nots - a symbol of Alzheimer's support - and feature form-fitting bodices, sweeping skirts and fanciful, oversized hats of the era accented with real feathers
- The ladies feature other symbolic accessories including the artist's signature golden lantern - a symbol of hope and faith
- Unique Alzheimer's awareness gifts or keepsakes for you
- Editions strictly limited to 95 casting days, so order now
- Hand-numbered with matching Certificates of Authenticity
- Measure approximately 7" H; 17.8 cm H
- Reserves the entire collectible Thomas Kinkade Commitment to Caring Alzheimer's Support Figurine Collection from The Hamilton Collection in your name so you never risk an increase on the price of other collectibles in this collection, or miss a single issue of this collection
- Each issue will be shipped to you for your review, about one every month or two (pending availability), at the same low issue price and charged to the credit card on which your order was placed. No need to order each one separately
- You may cancel your collection at any time with no obligation
- "Issue One - Caring Companion" will be followed by "Issue Two - Compassionate Friend," "Issue Three - Serenade of Strength" and additional collectible Thomas Kinkade Alzheimer's support figurines as they become available
- Buy This Item Now:
- Kinkade Alzheimer's Support Victorian Figurine Collection
Exclusive First Thomas Kinkade Alzheimer's Support Figurine Collection Showcases Stylish Ladies to Promote a Cure!
- Item no:
- $29.99 US
- $8.99 US
Detail from The Garden of Prayer ©1997 Thomas Kinkade.