1:24-Scale Tony Stewart 2015 Bass Pro Shops Diecast Car
NASCAR®-licensed diecast car sports Tony Stewart's 2015 No. 14 vintage-style Bass Pro Shops Chevy SS. Features a DIN and over 180 parts.
1:24 scale, measures 8-1/2" L
- $109.96 US
- $18.00 US
In 2015, celebrating the throwback program at Darlington Raceway®, NASCAR® favorite Tony Stewart is rolling out a vintage-inspired tribute to sponsor Bass Prop Shops®. Now, you can reel in your own piece of the action with this distinctive Tony Stewart No. 14 collectible diecast car. Showcasing an old-school design and 1970s-era Bass Pro Shops logo, this Tony Stewart Mobil 1 diecast car recreates the driver's unique 2015 ride in collector's preferred 1:24 scale. Officially licensed by NASCAR and Stewart-Haas Racing, it's a must-have collectible for Tony Stewart fans and is available from Motorsport Editions.
Precision-engineered by Lionel® NASCAR® Collectables, this dynamic Tony Stewart NASCAR Sprint Cup Series diecast car features over 180 individual parts, including a diecast body and chassis, tie-rod assembly, opening hood and trunk, detailed fuel compartment, accurate header contour, manufacturer-specific engine detail, working steering, and more. Plus, it's imprinted with a unique Diecast Identification Number - DIN - for registration, and to maintain authenticity. It even arrives in a collector grade Darlington Raceway window box, making it a terrific fan gift or addition to your own NASCAR memorabilia. Strong demand is expected. Order now!
- Throwback to the '70s in 2015 with your favorite NASCAR® driver in the 1:24-scale Tony Stewart No. 14 Bass Pro Shops® Diecast Car, available from Motorsport Editions
- Officially licensed by NASCAR and Stewart-Haas Racing
- Collectible diecast car features Tony Stewart's vintage-style Bass Pro Shops and Mobil 1 paint scheme, as premiered at Darlington Raceway® during the 2015 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series
- Tony Stewart Bass Pro Shops diecast car is precision-engineered by Lionel® NASCAR® Collectables
- Features over 180 total parts, including diecast body and chassis, diecast tie-rod assembly, opening hood and trunk, accurate header contour, detailed fuel compartment, manufacturer-specific engine detail, working steering and more
- Diecast Identification Number - DIN - is visible through the back window for registration of your Tony Stewart Sprint Cup® diecast car, and to maintain authenticity
- Replica Goodyear Eagle tires, Tampo-printed graphics and the Bass Pro Shops paint scheme makes this a must-have collectible and a terrific gift for Tony Stewart fans
- Packaged in a collector grade Darlington Raceway window box
- 1:24 scale, measures 8-1/2" L; 21.6 cm L
©2015 The Hamilton Collection