Authentic M.I. Hummel 80th Anniversary Porcelain Figurine
Celebrating Hummel's 80th anniversary, only 80 figurines are hand-signed by Alfred Hummel, nephew of Sister Hummel! 40 are available in N America.
Measures 6" H
- $369.00 US
- $21.00 US
Hummel figurines have been cherished by collectors around the world for their heartwarming expressions of childhood innocence. Now, the M.I. Hummel: For My Sweetheart 80th Anniversary Figurine commemorates this milestone with the same artistry and attention to detail that has captured the hearts of collectors for decades. Making it extra special, only 80 pieces of this genuine Hummel figurine worldwide are hand-signed by Alfred Hummel, nephew of Sister Hummel. And ONLY 40 figurines are available in North America!
Originally modeled in 1992 by Goebel master sculptor Helmut Fisher, this 2015 debut Hummel figurine is handcrafted of porcelain and available to you from The Hamilton Collection. With a blossom in hand and a guitar across his back, this shy lad holds a flower in anticipation of greeting his darling with gifts of beauty and song. Strong demand is anticipated for this 80th anniversary Hummel figurine, and only 40 of them are available for North America, so don't wait. Order now!
- Celebrate 80 years of heartwarming artistry with the 2015 edition of M.I. Hummel: For My Sweetheart 80th Anniversary Figurine, available from The Hamilton Collection
- Exquisitely handcrafted of porcelain, this Hummel figurine depicts a shy lad holding a flower in anticipation of greeting his darling
- With a guitar strapped across his back, this little boy Hummel figurine is charming from every angle
- Originally modeled in 1992 by Goebel master sculptor Helmut Fisher, this Hummel figurine makes its debut in 2015 to commemorate Hummel's exciting milestone
- Edition limited to only 80 worldwide hand-signed by Alfred Hummel, nephew of Sister Hummel, and only 40 of them are available in North America, so order now!
- Measures 6" H; 15.2 cm H