Authentic M.I. Hummel "Snow Day" Porcelain Figurine
Edition limited to 1,999! Handcrafted of porcelain to showcase a little girl and a snowman. Genuine Swarovski® crystal snowballs. Made in Germany.
Measures 6" H
- $400.00 US
- $21.00 US
"Should I? Or should I not?" appears to be the question at hand in the M.I. Hummel: Snow Day Figurine, showcasing a darling little girl as she contemplates throwing a snowball, portrayed by a genuine Swarovski® crystal! Exquisitely handcrafted of porcelain in Germany and available from The Hamilton Collection, this genuine M.I. Hummel figurine celebrates the joys of playing in a winter wonderland in heartwarming style.
Sparkling with three additional faceted Swarovski crystal snowballs, one in her pocket and two at her feet, this adorable M.I. Hummel figurine is a fine collectible that adds a beautiful touch to any Christmas decor. From her little braid sticking out from her winter hat to the friendly snowman by her side, every detail of this M.I. Hummel figurine is simply delightful from every angle. Strong demand is expected and the edition is limited to only 1,999 worldwide, so don't wait. Order now!
California Residents click here for Proposition 65 notice.
- Celebrate the joys of playing in a winter wonderland with the M.I. Hummel: Snow Day Figurine, available from The Hamilton Collection
- Meticulously handcrafted of porcelain in Germany, this M.I. Hummel figurine depicts a bundled up little girl about to throw a snowball
- The snowball she holds in her hand as well as one in her pocket and two at her feet are all portrayed by 4 genuine Swarovski® crystals for a sparkling touch
- From her little braid sticking out from her winter hat to the friendly snowman by her side, this M.I. Hummel collectible is delightful from every angle and adds a beautiful touch to any Christmas decor
- Edition limited to only 1,999 worldwide, so order now!
- Measures 6" H; 15.2 cm H