1:18-Scale 1934 Duesenberg Model J Diecast Car With Base
1:18-scale metal diecast car with two-tone body design, opening doors and hood, detailed engine and interior, more. Detachable base with title plaque.
1:18 scale, measures 11-1/2" L
- $99.96 US
- $21.00 US
Elegant, luxurious and mechanically advanced, the American-made Duesenberg Model J quickly became known as one of the fastest, most stylized, most sought-after cars in the market. Now, experience the luxury of this history-making automobile with the 1:18-Scale 1934 Duesenberg Model J Diecast Car, proudly presented by The Hamilton Collection. Movie stars, heads-of-states and business tycoons were some of the elite few who could afford this ground-breaking vehicle, and now its head-turning beauty can be yours with this Duesenberg diecast model car.
Sleekly styled to reflect the gorgeous lines of the "Duesey" itself, this 1:18-scale 1934 Duesenberg Model J diecast is precision engineered to capture the exacting detailing of the one displayed at the Duesenberg museum, from its steerable, rubber whitewall tires with front fender-mounted spares to its gleaming, chrome-colored grille. It boasts an eye-catching, two-tone body design and the doors open to reveal its richly carpeted interior. Plus, the hood bay doors open to reveal the Duesenberg's powerful straight-8 engine in full manufacturer-specific detail! And, the detachable base with title plaque provides the perfect presentation. Strong demand is anticipated, so don't delay. Order now!
- Experience the luxury of the elegant Duesenberg Model J with the 1:18-Scale 1934 Duesenberg Model J Diecast Car, proudly presented by The Hamilton Collection
- Precision engineered to collector's preferred 1:18-scale, the heavyweight diecast metal body of this Duesenberg diecast model car captures the gorgeous lines of the "Duesey" itself and a two-tone body design, and gleaming chrome-look trim inside and out
- Doors open to reveal its richly carpeted interior, complete with movable steering wheel and detailed console
- The hood bay doors open to reveal the Duesenberg's powerful straight-8 engine in full manufacturer-specific detail
- Additional authentic details include steerable, rubber whitewall tires with front fender-mounted spares, spotlight-style headlights, sporty rims, side view mirrors, and chrome-like accents gleaming throughout
- Arrives with a detachable base with title plaque, offering a sleek elegant way to proudly display your 1:18-scale 1934 Duesenberg Model J diecast car
- 1:18 scale, measures 11-1/2" L; 29.2 cm L