1:18-Scale 1966 Ford GT-40 Diecast Replica Car: Black
1:18 scale, measure 10" L
- Each issue shipped automatically
- Never risk a price increase
- No risk — 100% satisfaction guaranteed
- No obligation — cancel any time
Maybe Later (Order one issue now)
In 1966 Ford rocked the international racing circuit with its historic 1-2-3 sweep at the 24-hour Grand Prix d'Endurance at Le Mans! The legendary car that took first place? The 1966 Ford GT-40 Mark II #2, a 2-door coupe that could reach 60 mph in 5.2 seconds - topping out at 199 mph. Now you can celebrate this trail-blazing car with the 1:18-Scale 1966 Ford GT-40 MK II #2 Diecast Car, presented by The Hamilton Collection. Every praise-worthy detail of the real deal is faithfully replicated in this Ford diecast car, precision engineered and beautifully crafted in 1:18-scale by Shelby Collectibles to replicate the high-performance car that made Le Mans history.
This spectacular diecast replica car boasts an opening hood, trunk and doors, and features a finely articulated interior and engine along with PVC Goodyear tires, working steering, and official race-inspired graphics. A high-gloss black paint treatment along with signature racing stripes and a wealth of chrome-colored accessories give this car an impeccably realistic look. If you're a fan of American racing cars, you don't want to miss this, but HURRY! Strong demand is expected, so order now!
- Celebrate the 50th anniversary of Ford's epic win at the 1966 Grand Prix d'Endurance at Le Mans with the 1:18-Scale 1966 Ford GT-40 MK II #2 Diecast Car, presented by The Hamilton Collection
- A fierce tribute to one of the world's most prestigious race cars, your Ford diecast car is precision engineered and beautifully crafted in 1:18-scale by Shelby Collectibles and features a high-gloss black paint treatment with signature racing stripes and official graphics
- Exquisitely captures the details and engineering of the original 1966 Ford Gt-40 MK II #2, including a finely articulated interior and engine
- Boasts PVC Goodyear tires; working steering; and magnificent race-inspired graphics
- The trunk, driver- and passenger-side doors open and close, while the hood and trunk compartment both lift to reveal the astonishing details of this famed racing car
- Premiere issue in the 50th Anniversary of Ford at Le Mans Diecast Car Collection
- 1:18 scale, measures 10" L; 25.4 cm L