1:24-Scale Tony Stewart No. 14 Bass Pro Shops Diecast Car
NASCAR®-licensed 1:24-scale diecast car sports Tony's 2016 Bass Pro Shops/Ducks Unlimited paint scheme. Features DIN and over 180 parts.
1:24 scale, measures 8-1/2" L
- $109.96 US
- $18.00 US
If anyone knew how to set off fireworks during the Fourth of July race at DAYTONA®, it was Tony Stewart. Now, the Tony Stewart No. 14 Bass Pro Shops®/Ducks Unlimited Diecast Car lets you own a collectible tribute to Smoke's last career start at the legendary speedway. Featuring a dynamic one-race only paint scheme, this 1:24-scale Tony Stewart diecast car is officially licensed by NASCAR® and Stewart-Haas Racing, and is available from Motorsport Editions.
Precision-engineered by Lionel® NASCAR® Collectables, your Tony Stewart NASCAR Sprint Cup Series diecast car features over 180 individual parts, including a diecast body and chassis, tie-rod assembly, opening hood and trunk, detailed fuel compartment, accurate header contour, manufacturer-specific engine detail, working steering, and more. Plus, it features a unique Diecast Identification Number - DIN - for registration, as well as a silver sticker indicating production run size to maintain authenticity. If you're a fan, you don't want to miss this Tony Stewart diecast car. Intense demand is expected, so step on the gas. Order now!
- Your favorite NASCAR® driver set off some fireworks in his last career start at DAYTONA® with the Tony Stewart No. 14 Bass Pro Shops®/Ducks Unlimited Diecast Car, available from Motorsport Editions
- Officially licensed by NASCAR and Stewart-Haas Racing
- Your Tony Stewart diecast car features his dynamic Bass Pro Shops/Ducks Unlimited paint scheme, as premiered during the 2016 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series
- This Tony Stewart Sprint Cup Series diecast car is precision-engineered by Lionel® NASCAR® Collectables
- Features over 180 total parts, including diecast body and chassis, diecast tie-rod assembly, opening hood and trunk, accurate header contour, detailed fuel compartment, manufacturer-specific engine detail, working steering and more
- Includes a Diecast Identification Number - DIN - for registration of your your Tony Stewart diecast car, as well as a silver sticker indicating production run size to maintain authenticity of your collectible
- Replica Goodyear Eagle tires, Tampo-printed graphics and the Bass Pro Shops/Ducks Unlimited paint scheme makes this a must-have collectible for Tony Stewart fans
- Packaged in a collector grade window box
- 1:24 scale, measures 8-1/2" L; 21.6 cm L
©2016 The Hamilton Collection