Tri-Five Chevrolet Bel Air Illuminated Gas Pump Sculpture
A FIRST! Limited-edition vintage-style gas pump sculpture honors 50s Bel Airs®. Lighted globe, real rubber hoses, realistic meter gauges and more.
Measures 12" H
- $99.96 US
- $13.00 US
The iconic Chevrolets® of the 1950s were famous for their automotive innovation, superior engineering and show-stopping "speedline" styling. And at the heart of it all was the Tri-Five - the 1955, '56 and '57 Bel Airs® - three of the most powerful and luxuriously appointed cars ever built by General Motors! Now the Bel Air is yours to celebrate as never before with the Tri-Five Bel Air Gas Pump Sculpture, a first-ever available only from The Hamilton Collection. This Chevrolet Bel Air gas pump sculpture combines the nostalgic style of an authentic-looking 1950s gas pump with vibrant color imagery of the legendary Tri-Five.
Officially licensed by General Motors, this limited-edition tribute is precisely handcrafted to resemble a vintage-inspired '50s-styled gas pump. This Chevrolet gas pump sculpture boasts real rubber hoses and realistic meter gauges, plus a genuine Bel Air emblem within an iconic globe atop the gas pump that lights up! Recalling simpler times of cruising the strip and stopping to fill 'er up, this gas pump sculpture is beautifully finished with a high-gloss paint job. Collectors are also sure to enjoy the narrative featured on the back of this sculpture, honoring the Bel Air and its pivotal history! Full throttle demand is expected for this Chevy® Bel Air gas pump sculpture, so don't wait - order now!
- Get pumped up for the nostalgic style of the 50s with the Tri-Five Bel Air® Gas Pump Sculpture, a first-ever available only from The Hamilton Collection
- Officially licensed by General Motors
- Precisely handcrafted to resemble a vintage-inspired '50s-styled gas pump, this Tri-Five Chevrolet® Bel Air gas pump sculpture features vibrant color imagery of the legendary Tri-Five - the 1955, '56 and '57 Bel Air cars
- Chevrolet gas pump sculpture boasts real rubber hoses, realistic meter gauges and a high-gloss paint finish
- It lights up! A genuine Bel Air emblem is showcased within the illuminated globe atop the gas pump
- A narrative on the back of your Chevy® Bel Air Gas pump sculpture honors the Bel Air and its pivotal history
- Requires 3 "AAA" batteries (not included)
- Edition limited to 95 casting days, so order now!
- Hand-numbered with matching Certificate of Authenticity
- Measures 12" H; 30.5 cm H
©2016 The Hamilton Collection. All Rights Reserved.