1:24-Scale Jimmie Johnson 2016 Lowe's Winner Diecast Car
NASCAR®-licensed 1:24-scale metal diecast car with Jimmie Johnson's 2016 winning No. 48 Lowe's paint scheme. Over 180 parts, DIN, and more!
1:24 scale, measures 8-1/2" L
- $109.96 US
- $18.00 US
After a blazing fast final restart, Jimmie Johnson drove his super-charged Lowe's® Chevy to a career milestone win at Atlanta Motor Speedway in 2016. Now, you can own a piece of that NASCAR® history with the Jimmie Johnson No. 48 Lowe's 2016 Winner Diecast Car, officially licensed by NASCAR and available from Motorsport Editions. This dynamic Jimmie Johnson No. 48 diecast car recreates all the excitement of the famed driver's winning race car in collector's preferred 1:24 scale, right down to the scratches and tire scuffs, so you can hold onto the thrilling moment forever.
Precision-engineered by Lionel® NASCAR® Collectables, this Jimmie Johnson Atlanta Speedway winner diecast car features over 180 individual parts, including a diecast body, chassis and tie-rod assembly, opening hood and trunk, manufacturer-specific engine detail, working steering and roof flap, accurate header contour and more. Plus, it features a unique Diecast Identification Number - DIN - for registration, as well as a silver sticker indicating production run size to maintain authenticity of your collectible. It even arrives with a limited-edition collector card! Strong demand is expected for this Jimmie Johnson collectible diecast car, so if you're a fan you should step on the gas to get yours. Order now!
- Celebrate his epic victory at Atlanta Motor Speedway with the Jimmie Johnson No. 48 Lowe's® 2016 Winner Diecast Car, available from Motorsport Editions
- Officially licensed by NASCAR®
- Your Jimmie Johnson No. 48 diecast car showcases his dynamic Lowe's paint scheme, as premiered during the 2016 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series and his victory at the Atlanta Speedway
- Precision-engineered by Lionel® NASCAR® Collectables in collector's preferred 1:24 scale
- Features over 180 total parts, including diecast body, chassis, and tie-rod assembly, opening hood and trunk, accurate header contour, detailed interior, manufacturer-specific engine detail, working steering and roof flap, and more
- Diecast Identification Number - DIN - for registration, as well as a silver sticker indicating production run size to maintain authenticity of your Jimmie Johnson Atlanta Speedway winner diecast car
- Replica Goodyear Eagle tires, Tampo-printed graphics, hood pins, and the vivid blue and white Lowe's paint scheme make this a must-have collectible and a sensational gift for Jimmie Johnson fans
- Includes a limited-edition collector card
- Packaged in a collector-grade window box
- 1:24 scale, measures 8-1/2" L; 21.6 cm L
©2016 The Hamilton Collection