1:18-Scale 1956 Ford Fairlane Sunliner Diecast Replica Car
Precision-engineered 1:18-scale diecast car with opening hood and doors, "Fairlane Stripe," authentically detailed engine and undercarriage, more.
1:18 scale, measures 10" L
- $149.95 US
- $21.00 US
The 1950s rolled in an era of big cars, extravagant styling and sparkling chrome, and one of the sleekest rides in the land was the 1956 Ford Fairlane Sunliner. Now, slip back into a time of bobby sox and poodle skirts and celebrate the 60th anniversary of this rolling work of art with the 1:18-Scale 1956 Ford Fairlane Sunliner Diecast Car. Precision-engineered in collector's preferred 1:18 scale by Auto World under license with Ford Motor Company, this Ford Fairlane Sunliner convertible diecast car replica is available from The Hamilton Collection and sports historical accuracy inside and out, capturing the true spirit of this history-making and coveted cool ride.
Looking like it just rolled off the showroom floor with its sleek black finish and bright red interior, this dynamic 1:18-scale Ford diecast car showcases the trademark "Fairlane Stripe" down the side, complemented with bumper-to-bumper chrome-look accents. And that's just the outside! The front doors swing wide open to reveal front bucket seats, a detailed dashboard and working steering, while the hood lifts to show off the precision-crafted engine. Official hand-applied logos and a dramatic hood ornament complete the striking look of your 1956 Ford Fairlane Sunliner diecast car, sure to be a must for collectors. Strong demand is expected, so step on the gas to own this piece of automotive history. Order now!
- Celebrate 60 years of cool convertible fun with the 1:18-Scale 1956 Ford Fairlane Sunliner Diecast Car, available from The Hamilton Collection
- Manufactured by Auto World under license with Ford Motor Company
- Precision-engineered to collector's preferred 1:18 scale, this Ford Fairlane Sunliner convertible diecast car replica is crafted of rugged diecast metal and features historically accurate detailing inside and out
- The car doors open to reveal a vivid, roomy red interior, complete with bucket seats and a detailed dashboard, while the hood opens to show off the impressive engine detail
- This 1:18-scale Ford diecast car sports a black showroom finish, defined by the trademark "Fairlane Stripe" down the side, bumper-to-bumper chrome-look accents, hand-applied official logos and a dramatic hood ornament
- From its working steering and rolling rubber wheels to its authentic undercarriage and spare tire compartment on the trunk, this 1956 Ford Fairlane Sunliner diecast car is a must for collectors
- The custom license plate reads: "BLK SUN" for a distinctive touch
- 1:18 scale; measures 10" L; 25.4 cm L
©2016 The Hamilton Collection