1:18-Scale 1966 Ford Shelby GT350-H Diecast Car
Over 200 individual parts including opening hood, doors and trunk. High-gloss paint with authentic detailing of the performance engine and interior.
1:18 scale, measures 10" L
- $199.95 US
- $21.00 US
Without a doubt, Shelby Mustangs have been a favorite auto among car enthusiasts since the first model rolled out in the 1960s. Not only were they built with quality engineering, they were race cars designed to be street legal! Now, a familiar roar from five decades ago, the legendary 1966 Ford Shelby GT350-H, is revving up car enthusiasts - and diecast car enthusiasts - everywhere! Ford Motor Company, Shelby American and the Hertz Corporation have unveiled a special edition of these performance-modified American icons, and now you can be a part of automotive history with this 50th anniversary 1:18-Scale 1966 Shelby GT350-H Diecast Car, presented by The Hamilton Collection.
Expertly engineered in the collector preferred 1:18 scale, and featuring a high-gloss paint treatment with signature racing and rocker stripes, this incredible Ford diecast car boasts exceptional detailing from bumper to bumper! With over 200 individual parts, every inch of this legendary vehicle is precision-engineered and precisely recreated, from its body and chassis to its stunning chrome-look accents and free-moving tires. The authentic scooped hood opens to reveal an amazingly detailed engine compartment and the doors open to showcase the leather-like seats, detailed dashboard and a steering wheel that actually turns! Even the trunk opens to complete the authentic details of your classic "Rent-a-Racer." Strong demand is expected for this 1:18-scale diecast car so don't delay. Order now!
- Own an American icon with this 1:18-Scale 1966 Shelby GT350-H Diecast Car, presented by The Hamilton Collection
- With over 200 individual parts your diecast car is precision engineered and expertly recreated in the collector preferred 1:18 scale to the highest of standards
- The high-gloss raven black paint treatment is highlighted by dual gold-painted Le Mans racing and rocker stripes and complimented by stunning chrome-look accents
- The authentic scooped hood of this Ford diecast car opens to reveal an amazingly detailed engine compartment
- Featuring actual moving parts, the driver and passenger doors of your 1:18-scale diecast car open to showcase the leather-like seats, detailed dashboard and a steering wheel that actually turns, along with a working trunk and 4 free-moving tires
- 1:18 scale, measures 10" L; 25.4 cm L