1:16-Scale Caterpillar D4 7U Diecast Tractor With 4S Blade
Officially licensed, precision-engineered diecast tractor with 4S blade. Official logos, detailed engine, hydraulic control unit, work lights, more.
1:16 scale, tractor measures 6" W x 8-1/4" L x 5-1/4" H
- $329.95 US
- $21.00 US
As a world leader in manufacturing construction equipment, Caterpillar holds a reputation for ingenuity, durability and power - including for one of it's early models, the D4, first produced in 1939 and a stalwart of the WWII and post-war era. Now, celebrate this historic tractor with the 1:16-Scale Caterpillar D4 7U with 4S Blade Diecast Tractor, available from the Hamilton Collection. Precision-engineered by SpecCast Collectibles in collector preferred 1:16 scale, this Caterpillar diecast tractor includes a rugged 4S blade providing superb ground-penetrating characteristics.
Finely reflecting the toughness of the Caterpillar original, this diecast replica celebrates the durability and power that made the D4 a construction equipment legend. The tractor's individually linked, oblong metal tracks with tensions revolve to give your tractor drive, while the rugged 4S blade, detailed diesel 315 engine, swinging drawbar, work lights, and hydraulic control unit featuring real rubber hoses and lines add even more realistic details. Plus, your diecast tractor boasts authentic Caterpillar colors, logos and decals throughout. Strong demand is anticipated for this coveted Caterpillar tractor tribute, so don't delay. Order now!
- Honor the history of Caterpillar with the 1:16-Scale Caterpillar D4 7U with 4S Blade Diecast Tractor, available from The Hamilton Collection
- Officially licensed
- This extraordinary diecast replica is precision-engineered in collector-preferred 1:16 scale by SpecCast Collectibles
- This Caterpillar diecast tractor is loaded with all the durable features that made the original model a construction equipment legend, including individually linked metal tracks with tensions that revolve, a swinging drawbar, work lights, a detailed diesel 315 engine, and hydraulic control unit with rubber hoses and lines
- Showcases the rugged 4S blade that provided superb ground-penetrating characteristics and craftsmanship
- Boasts the famous Caterpillar Tractor Yellow paint scheme, along with official logos and decals
- 1:16 scale, tractor measures 6" W x 8-1/4" L x 5-1/4" H; 15.2 cm W x 21 cm L x 13.3 cm H