1:25-Scale 1966 John Deere C10 Chevrolet Diecast Truck
1:25-scale 1966 C10 Chevy diecast truck with John Deere paint job and logos, plus 2 metal Chevrolet and John Deere belt buckles to wear or display.
1:25 scale, measures 7-3/4" L; buckles measures 3" to 3-1/2" L; buckles fit most 1-1/2" belts
- $129.96 US
- $21.00 US
A prosperous time in America, the 1960s ushered in a number of impressive milestones for two of America's finest companies - John Deere & Company and General Motors. In the mid-1960s, General Motors improved upon the design of its famous Chevy C10. Modified for improved comfort, safety and greater convenience, the redesigned 1966 C10 helped earn the company its ten millionth mark in truck sales. Now celebrate two American success stories with this 1:25-Scale 1966 C10 Chevrolet Diecast Truck. Available from The Hamilton Collection in an exclusive collectible presentation including two commemorative John Deere and Chevrolet belt buckles, this Chevy diecast truck boasts a high-gloss John Deere paint scheme with genuine logos for plenty of John Deere pride!
Precision-engineered in all diecast metal by SpecCast Collectibles to mirror the half-ton 1966 C10 workhorse, this John Deere diecast truck replica showcases a conventional cab and restyled grille design, twin long-arm side mirrors, side trim molding and a generous bed. Collectors are sure to be impressed by the chrome-colored fenders, opening doors that reveal a roomy interior and an opening hood, all reflecting the style of the C10. Your two commemorative John Deere and Chevrolet belt buckles by SpecCast are expertly cast in high-quality metal and boast colorful, hand-painted enamel accents. These handsome belt buckles feature the classic logos of both companies. Whether you display them alongside your 1966 Chevrolet collectible diecast - or on your own belt - they're an amazing way to show off your American pride! Heavy demand is expected for this essential premiere presentation, so don't wait. Order now!
- Commemorate two American icons, John Deere and Chevrolet, with this 1:25-Scale 1966 C10 Chevrolet Diecast Truck and 2 commemorative Chevrolet and John Deere belt buckles, paired together in an exclusive collectibles presentation only from The Hamilton Collection
- Officially licensed by General Motors and John Deere
- Your Chevy diecast truck is precision-engineered in collector's preferred 1:25 scale by SpecCast Collectibles, a leader in quality diecast replicas, and boasts sturdy diecast metal construction
- Features a high-gloss John Deere paint scheme with genuine logos, gleaming, chrome-like accents and vanity plate
- Reflecting the style of the C10, this John Deere diecast truck showcases a conventional cab, restyled grille design, twin long-arm side mirrors, side trim molding and a generously sized bed
- Anyone who loves diecast Chevy trucks is sure to appreciate other fine details which include a roomy interior and an opening hood and doors along with chrome-colored fenders
- Your officially licensed belt buckles by SpecCast are expertly cast in high-quality metal and boast colorful, hand-painted enamel accents with the classic logos of both companies; suitable for displaying alongside your diecast or on your own belt
- 1:25 scale, measures 7-3/4" L; 19.7 cm L; buckles measures 3" to 3-1/2" L; 7.6 to 8.9 cm L; buckles fit most 1-1/2" belts; 3.8 cm belts
Manufactured by SpecCast Under License with John Deere and General Motors. Distributed by SpecCast Collectibles and Presented by The Hamilton Collection.