Blake Jensen "Rarest Gems Dachshunds Of The World" Figurines
A FIRST! Limited-edition collection of Blake Jensen dachshund figurines shine like rare gems in crystalline and set on mirror bases for added sparkle.
Measure approximately 4" H
- Each issue shipped automatically
- Never risk a price increase
- No risk - 100% satisfaction
- No obligation — cancel any time
- $29.99 US
- $8.99 US
Cuddly Dachshunds are widely known for their perky, lovable personalities. It's no wonder they're one of the world's favorite breeds! Now, you can display your love for the adorable Doxie with the Rarest Gems Dachshunds of the World Figurine Collection, a limited-edition Dachshund crystalline figurine collection that sparkles like rare gems that inspired them, a first ever from acclaimed artist Blake Jensen only from The Hamilton Collection. Your collection begins with Issue One, Radiance of the Amethyst. Soon your collection will continue with Issue Two, Radiance of the Sapphire, followed by Issue Three, Radiance of the Ruby. Each issue will arrive separately.‡ After you've received Issue Three, you will receive the remaining 7 collectible dachshund figurines and Custom Display all at once. The display is custom designed with recessed shelves to perfectly fit each figurine, so you can display and enjoy your entire collection without having to wait. You will be billed for each remaining dachshund figurine and the display case one at a time at the same low issue price (plus shipping and service).
Each Dachshund figurine in the collection is inspired by a colorful gem and handcrafted of radiant crystalline to reflect the gemstone's color, and every crisp faceted edge reflects the light and shimmers like the gem that inspired it. The gemstones are also fine representations of this adorable breed. To add further clarity and shine, each gemstone-inspired Doxie dog is set on a decorative mirror base, enhancing its gem-like quality! The collection's custom-crafted display case is perfect for displaying your collection on a wall or tabletop. Strong demand is expected. Order now!
- Display your love for the adorable Doxie with the Rarest Gems Dachshunds of the World Figurine Collection, a first-ever crystalline Dachshund figurine collection inspired by precious gemstones by acclaimed artist Blake Jensen, only from The Hamilton Collection
- Each Doxie dog figurine in the collection is inspired by a colorful gem and handcrafted of radiant crystalline that recalls the gem's color and shine
- The faceted edges of the crystalline reflect the light and shimmer like the gemstone that inspired it and is a fine representation of this adorable breed
- For added sparkle, each crystalline Dachshund is set on a decorative mirror base, enhancing its gem-like quality!
- Curio display comes ready to hang on a wall or place on a tabletop
- Editions limited to 95 casting days, so order now!
- Hand-numbered with matching Certificates of Authenticity
- Measure approximately 4" H; 10.2 cm H
- Reserve the entire collectible Rarest Gems Dachshunds of the World Figurine Collection from The Hamilton Collection in your name so you never risk an increase on the price of other collectibles in this collection or miss a single issue of this collection
- ‡Each issue will be shipped to you for your review, about one every month or two (pending availability), at the same low issue price and charged to the credit card on which your order was placed. No need to order each one separately.
- You may cancel your collection at any time with no obligation
- "Issue One - Radiance of the Amethyst," will be followed by "Issue Two - Radiance of the Sapphire," and "Issue Three - Radiance of the Ruby"; Issue Four will include the Display and remaining 7 dachshund figurines as part of one convenient shipment. You will only be billed for one issue per month, for the same low issue price (plus shipping and service)
- Buy This Item Now:
- Blake Jensen "Rarest Gems Dachshunds Of The World" Figurines
Rarest Gems Dachshund Figurine Collection Features Crystalline Doxies in a Dachshund Dog Figurine Collection.
- $29.99 US
- $8.99 US
- Item no:
©2015 The Hamilton Collection. All Rights Reserved.